Don’t miss your opportunity to join global investors, partners, and industry leaders from around the world at Elevate 2018. This is the time for investors to come together to catalyze a more dynamic early-stage capital ecosystem.
The investor pass includes full access to NACO World Angel Investment Summit.
The 2018 NACO World Angel Investment Summit will attract over 700 investors, partners and industry leaders from around the world and is the flagship event for the Canadian Angel Investor community.
NACO will be partnering with the Elevate, offering both premium content for our attendees, as well as collaborating with Elevate to run their Financing track and cohost keynote speakers. Consequently, the 2018 World Angel Investment Summit is the culmination of years worth of NACO’s efforts to build Angel communities across the country, and will catalyze a more dynamic early stage capital ecosystem.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES FROM 2018
Elevate will bring together Canada’s top startup companies together with top tier investors from Boston, Silicon Valley, New York and across Canada for curated 1:1 meetings.
With your pass you get access to exclusive parties that are part of the NACO World Angel Investment Summit. Including a Welcome Reception at Toronto’s historic Casa Loma and NACO’s annual Gala Awards Dinner.
In addition to the impressive line-up on Elevate’s Main Stage. The NACO World Angel Investment Summit has an great lineup of panels, fireside chats, break-out sessions, and more!
Tuesday, September 25th:
- NACO AGM and Keynote Address: Dr. Kenneth A. Grant, Ryerson University
- NACO Academy: (3 options) The Art of Valuation, Exit Execution, Angel Investing Overview
Wednesday, September 26th:
- Keynote Addresses: Peter Cowley and Howard Lindzon
- Fireside Chat: “Unlocking the Power of Generational Wealth” and “Disrupting the Social Contract”
Thursday, September 27th:
- Concurrent Streams: Best Practices for Incubators & Accelerators, Building & Growing Angel Networks, Funding Innovation Through Angel Funds, Individual Angels
- Keynote Addresses: Basil Peters and Adeo Ressi